I love to take care of my lawn so I started a website about it

No kidding, I love to take care of my lawn, I love lawn mowers, I am actually always looking for the best there is and I love to learn as much as I can about lawn, garden, mowers and everything that's green or helps something to get green. Kidding.

Anyway, I started this website about hot to find the best lawn mowers and soon it started to develop into a self sustaining site that grows day by day. I love to add articles, to add information about lawn care, about lawn tractors and about anything related to lawn. I started to discover there is a huge community of people interested in lawn care as a business or for themselves. Actually, taking care of your lawn, doing things on your own, like a man you are is great! I feel great every time I need to do a bit of work around the house or garden.

Now I started to learn a lot of things, I started making friends in this area of work and we started to share information about, for example, how to restring a weedeater, or about what's hot or not today, what's the best grass to plant in my area or where to find it.

I started to subscribe to various magazines speaking about grass and lawn, really, I am a bit of a fanatic, you know? And all these because I started a website about it. Isn't that great or what?